Monday, November 16, 2009

What should I call this?

Since middle of August 2009, I had the privilege to be in a new work. Thus far, I have travelled to that same place a few times in these short few months.

The shortest trip was 3 days. The longest was 3 weeks. Not always staying in the same city but from that city, we get to go to the east & the north. It's intense because the move was fast-paced.

Personally, it was a great learning curve. I do not know how to put a word to it. I wonder if God is gently moving me to where I have prayed for - that prayer made when I opened my mouth wide.

At that time, I thought that's an arrogant request. By the way, who are you? Who do you think you are? Nonetheless, I still tried to ask, to dream, & to see if it will come to pass. I think God works in such a way that I have to look back to see the path walked. That will be thanksgiving - looking back to praise His wondrous works. Then at the same time, I am to look forward - to obtain the prize. At present, remember He is leading. Thank God.

Right now, I am taking a break. I am with part of my family, which is always a time well spent.

16 November 2009

No comments: